Header Ads

Oprah Wanted to Commit Suicide । 2017 !

Oprah Wanted to Commit Suicide । 2017 ! 



Today, the inspiration of millions of millions of women in the world, American media personality Oprah Winfrey He is the standard of how many people he is. However, this influential woman chose one day to determine the path of suicide. Recently, in an interview given to the Hollywood Reporter, the reason for that decision is said.

Oprah has been subjected to sexual violence at a young age He was tortured by a close relative at 14 years of age. He said, 'I was pregnant and hid it. I actually wanted to kill myself. I thought, there is no other solution than killing myself. "Oprah thought that the news of her pregnancy for the family would have been very disrespectful. Oprah's father had strict instructions to keep the family honor in mind: 'Instead of bringing disrespect for this family, I would see my daughter dead in the Cumberland river', whereas the father did not know that his teenage daughter was a victim of sexual violence and pregnancy.
Finally, Oprah had an abortion. Then he decided that he had to stand up. After that he did not have to return and follow him.


see video click here

No comments

Powered by Blogger.